WASHINGTON (WDVM) — The District has reported its highest number of new positive COVID-19 cases in recent weeks. 81 people tested positive on Thursday, bringing the total number of positive tests in the District to 14,493.
No additional deaths were reported. 616 District residents have died from COVID-19 since the pandemic began, according to DC Health.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Local state and national leaders mourn the loss of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- West Virginia State Police seeks identity of drowned man
- After win vs. K-State, Izzo-Brown looks ahead: “It’s so important that we keep developing”
- Penn State Football’s 2020 fall schedule released