WASHINGTON (WDVM) — DC Health reported 65 new positive cases of COVID-19 for Monday. That brings the District’s overall case count to 14,687.
No new deaths were reported in Washington, D.C. 616 District residents have died from COVID-19 since the pandemic began.
Click here for more COVID-19 data for Washington, D.C.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- MOM’s Organic Market, Common Cause partner to register voters in 4 regions
- Gov. Northam visits George Mason University COVID-19 testing site
- Dog trapped in 30-foot hole lured to safety with beef jerky
- Montgomery Parks is asking the community for their input on Wheaton Regional Park renovations
- Tracking the Tropics: Beta brings heavy rain, flash floods to Texas