WASHINGTON (WDVM) — Metro announced it will end services early on Wednesday for public safety, in response to Mayor Bowser issuing a 6 pm citywide curfew in the District.
The Metrorail service will close three hours early at 8 pm and Metrobus services will end at 9 pm. Metro customers can receive email and text updates on services with MetroAlerts.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Pedestrian killed in Montgomery County hit-and-run crash
- Rockville Art Gallery exhibits Wheaton “Path of Pyramids” sculptures
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Penn State hockey’s late-game rally leads to overtime win
- Montgomery County to introduce bill restricting untraceable “ghost guns”