WASHINGTON (WDVM) — Metro announced it will end services early on Wednesday for public safety, in response to Mayor Bowser issuing a 6 pm citywide curfew in the District.
The Metrorail service will close three hours early at 8 pm and Metrobus services will end at 9 pm. Metro customers can receive email and text updates on services with MetroAlerts.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- LIVE: Police searching for Gabby Petito’s fiancé Brian Laundrie in Carlton Reserve
- D.C. Police searching for suspect in seven armed robberies
- Botched Brazilian butt lift death: Mother and daughter arrested, police fear more victims
- Newsfeed Now: Search for Brian Laundrie continues in Gabby Petito case; Federal government shutdown possible as debt rises
- Five people shot including a teenager, D.C. Police looking for suspect